Wall Street 4-Hour Workweek In Review For January 11
The second week of 2008 proved to be another tough week on Wall Street with all the major indices down.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 1.5% (-5.0% year to date) to 12,606.30.
- The NASDAQ fell 2.6% (-8.0% year to date) to 2,439.94.
- The S&P 500 Index fell 0.5% (-4.6% year to date) to 1401.02.
- The Power Women 50 Index fell 0.5% (-3.8% year to date) to $90,773.99 (details).
- The Magic Formula Index fell 1.5% (-8.0% year to date) to $90,088.52 (details).
- Our 4-Hour Workweek basket of stocks and cash fell 4.6% (-4.6 year to date) to $23,027.66.
- Pierre's 401K group of mutual funds fell 0.8% (-5.5% year to date) to $65,267.19.
Our 4-Hour Workweek