Wall Street 4-Hour Workweek In Review For January 18
The third week of 2008 proved to be another tough week on Wall Street with all the major indices down.
- The Dow Jones Industrial Average fell 4.0% (-8.8% year to date) to 12,099.30.
- The NASDAQ fell 4.1% (-11.8% year to date) to 2,340.02.
- The S&P 500 Index fell 5.4% (-9.8% year to date) to 1325.19.
- The Power Women 50 Index fell 4.6% (-8.2% year to date) to $86,616.25 (details).
- The Magic Formula Index fell 2.9% (-10.7% year to date) to $87,442.18. (details).
- The Dogs of the Dow fell 4.3% (-6.6% year to date) to $93,383.78 (details).
- Our 4-Hour Workweek basket of stocks and cash fell 5.4% (-9.9 year to date) to $21,775.01.
- Pierre's 401K group of mutual funds fell 8.5% (-12.4% year to date) to $59,726.16.
Our 4-Hour Workweek